Greek Salad with Lemon Oregano Dressing
Experience the freshness of herbs and vegetables, with a subtle drizzle of a refreshing dressing. This salad includes variety of vegetables & herbs. It is packed with many nutrients. This vibrant salad adds a splash of beautiful colors to your plate.
- 1 Medium cucumber peeled and cut into triangles
- 2 medium tomatoes cut into triangles
- 2 medium onions cut into quarters and layers separated
- 1 small green capsicum cut into triangles
- 1 small yellow bell pepper cut into triangles
- 1 small red bell pepper cut into triangles
- 6-8 black olives, seeded
- 20 gm feta cheese cut into cubes
- 5-6 lollo rosso lettuce torn
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh oregano finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- In a bowl mix lemon juice, parsley, vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper powder, olive oil and parsley and mix well.
- In a bowl, mix cucumber, tomato, onion, capsicum, yellow and red bell peppers and olives together and whisk well.
- Pour dressing on top, add lettuce and toss well.
- Add feta cheese and mix gently.
- Serve cold